South Central Media invites listeners to participate in our many contests. We ask that all contestants adhere to the following general rules:
1. You must have a valid social security number and be at least 18 years of age.
2. Limit one prize per house hold and / or address every fourteen (30) days. No South Central Media listener can win any prize more than 6 times per year. If you or anyone in your household wins a prize valued at $100 or more, you will not be eligible to participate in another South Central Media contest for thirty (30) days; $1,000 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for three months; $4,500 or more, you will not be eligible for another contest for one year.
3. No purchase necessary to win. Only one prize will be awarded.
4. Applicable taxes on prizes are the responsibility of the winner.
5. Employees of South Central Media, its agents, affiliates and their families are not eligible to participate in any contest.
6. South Central Media is not responsible for loss of service to contest number from telephones and cellular phones due to overload, busy signals, hang-ups, disconnection or any other reason that may prevent any individual from completing his/her call.
7. South Central Media reserves the right to disqualify contestants who do not adhere to South Central Media contest rules. Persons who enter a contest under a fraudulent name, age, and/or social security number will be automatically disqualified from all contests, present or future, on South Central Media.
8. South Central Media is not responsible for prize substitutions due to cancellations or rescheduling of events.
9. South Central reserves the right to revise these rules at any time without notice or publication.
10. For a copy of these rules, either send a S.A.S.E. to SCCC Contest Rules, P.O. Box 3848, Evansville, IN 47736, or come by our studios at 1162 Mt. Auburn Rd. in Evansville Monday through Friday during regular business hours.